There are 6 steps that a Latter Day Saint must go through.
- Become a Truth Seeker.
If you, or your Latter Day Saint friend is not a Truth seeker, then the information on this web
sight is useless. The way to find out if you or your friend is a Truth seeker is to ask these
- If you were to discover for yourself that Joseph Smith gave false prophecies, would that
be a problem for you?
- If you were to discover for yourself that the Latter Day Saint prophets contradict
themselves, would that be a problem for you?
- If you were to discover for yourself that LDS Canonized Literature, and LDS doctrine
contradicts itself, would that be a problem for you?
- Every Latter Day Saint must discover for them self that they have been lied to.
- Every latter Day Saint must be able to admit that there is a lie, and desire to deal with
the lie; not just pass it off, and try to forget about it.
- You or your friend must reject the lie, and repent for believing the lie.
Even though it was not their fault for being lied to, they partook in idolatry, and need to repent
of it. They need to reject the lie by asking to be excommunicated, and their name to be removed
from LDS records. Not only does cause a physical separation from the church, but a spiritual
separation as well.
- You or your friend must accept Jesus Christ, and salvation he offers as a free gift from his
sacrifice on the cross.
- Finally, you or your friend must find an appropriate church home.
Often times, this is the most difficult step. After realizing you have been deceived for so long,
trust is hard to come by.